Go to our US store
- Free shipping anywhere in US
- Buy in US dollars
- Order ships from our warehouses in US - no delays at customs
What’s a box mod?
If you’re looking to expand your access to the wide world of Saionara coils, a new box mod is a great option. A box mod houses one or more rechargeable batteries and provides controls, a display, and a USB port for charging or updating the firmware. We sell a small selection of attractive, top-rated box mods specifically chosen because they work well with the Saionara Atomizer. If you need some help deciding, check out our Sai Buyer’s Guide.
The DOVPO Odin DNA250c
The DOVPO Odin DNA250c is a beast of a box mod from DOVPO, Vaperz Cloud, and Vaping Bogan, drawing power from two 20700 or 21700 batteries (not included) for a 200-watt output. Its rugged zinc-alloy construction features a set of cooling fin cut-outs for added grip. The Evolv DNA250c Chipset provides you with substantial temperature control from 200° F - 600° F (93° C - 316° C), with temperature control modes compatible with stainless steel, titanium, and nickel wires. Take it further and hook it up to your computer for full profile customization and updates with the Evolv desktop software. The Odin DNA250c could very well be the last box mod you’ll ever need.
We offer a variety of high-quality chargers and batteries that are compatible with your box mod or vape of choice.
What's in the box
- 1 Dovpo ODIN Box Mod (batteries not included)
- 1 Micro USB Cable
- 1 User Manual
- Battery: Two 21700 batteries (not included)
- Wattage output: 1 - 200 watts
- Voltage output: 1 - 8 volts
- Dimensions: 90mm by 51.2mm by 42.8mm
- Zinc-alloy construction
- Evolv DNA250c Chipset
- Temperature Range: 200° F - 600° F (93° C - 316° C)
- Power Mode
- TC Mode
- TCR Mode
- Compatible with Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Wire
- Two Adjustments Buttons
- Mode Selection Button
- 0.96" OLED Color Display Screen