Go to our US store
- Free shipping anywhere in US
- Buy in US dollars
- Order ships from our warehouses in US - no delays at customs
Free Canadian Shipping
- Charges 2 or 4 Batteries Simultaneously
- Separate Monitoring and Charging for Each Bay
- Automatically Adjusts Voltage and Charge Mode
- Overheat, Overcharge, and Reverse Polarity Protection
External battery chargers
Nobody wants to wait around for hours to vape while their battery charges. If your vaporizer has removable batteries, step up your game with an external charger and an extra set of batteries so you’re always in business. Our chargers were selected based on reliability, reputation, value, and ease of use, so you could spend more time vaping and less time figuring things out.
Nitecore Intellicharger New D2/D4
The Nitecore Intellicharger New D2/D4 battery chargers take things to the next level with a digital display for more accurate readouts. These chargers are compatible with almost all rechargeable batteries, so you don’t have to collect a bunch of different chargers. The Nitecore Intellichargers are easy to use, just insert the battery and let the charger do all the thinking.
What's in the box
- Nitecore New Intellicharger
- Power Cord (USA)
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz or DC 12V
- Input power: 10W
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 0.5A × 2
- Xmax Starry
Worth it if you use any vape with 18650.
The Tera and Xmax Starry v3 are currently my daily drivers, which means I'm charging my batteries A LOT. Grab some spares, and never worry about running low.